Monday, January 31, 2011

Drum Roll Please...

OMG... I finally lost more than a pound! I lost 2lbs this week! That is a 10lb loss for the month! WAHOO! I really tried to behave this weekend... although I did have ribs & breaded shrimp on Saturday night. (tsk-tsk)! But Sunday I ate good and drank quite a bit of water, much more than normal!

This is my last week of eating yummy Atkin's style foods... Bacon, cheese etc. Next Sunday & Monday I will be "loading" for the HCG Diet. I am really excited about being able to eat foods I haven't had in a while, but also really nervous that it will cause cravings! I hope the diet works for me, it's gonna be interesting! My goal is to lose 20lbs in the month of February! My last day of the HCG will be March 4th, when I will continue Atkin's, but starting in the Induction Phase again.

I keep dreaming of what I could look like in November if I stick to my goals and give it my all! I hope I can stay this motivated in a month or so... I tend to give up when things start to calm down. I just need to keep telling myslef that I am worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment