Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here We Go Steelers, Here We go!

It is Superbowl Sunday and I am PUMPED!!!! My non home state team is in the big game and I can't wait to see MN's biggest rival get beaten! It is also my first day of the HCG Diet. I have taken my first 10 drops and they taste like... Nothing! So that is a nice surprise, I guess some of the drops taste like alcohol.

So I am loading today and tomorrow, eating all the fatty foods I can find! Then on Tuesday I start a strict calorie reducing diet. Hopefully I live through it! That is a joke, btw! I will be fine! If I do start to feel like crap I will reach out to the support of LCF (lowcarbfriends.com) for advice on what to do. There are plenty of beautiful women that have been very successful with the HCG and swear by it!

Have a safe and happy Superbowl! Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment