Monday, February 14, 2011

Quitter Quitter Chicken Dinner!

I am seriously considering quitting the HCG diet. This is day 6 of very low calorie and I am still dizzy, shaky and have a constant headache. I am crabby ALL THE TIME, especially at work! I got my... ahem, "friend" this week, which is about 3 weeks early and that SUCKS! I am happy with the weight loss, but that is the only thing keeping me going.

I feel like a failure. Okay, not a failure, but a quitter. I quit math, now maybe this diet? Is this just a defense mechanism so I don't have to push myself or do I really feel like this isn't right for me? Will I regret not continuing? It's not like I am gonna stop trying to lose weight, I am just gonna go back to Atkin's, but with exercising too. So I can still enjoy fruit occasionally.

What do you guys think? I need advice/help!

No comments:

Post a Comment