Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling Better... I Think

So this is day four of VLC, and I feel pretty good. The only thing I am struggling with so far is drinking enough water and Randall eating anything he wants IN FRONT OF ME! LOL, I just want to smack him when he gets a bowl of cocoa puffs, nuts, candy or even cheese! I can't eat anything good and that is the only thing that has been hard this week! The only thing keeping me going is seeing the numbers going down on the scale. This week I have lost 6lbs so far! Woot!

This afternoon will be another struggle as I am taking Kaylee to Never Say Never, the Justin Bieber movie and of course she has already said "don't forget the popcorn". OMG! I love popcorn! I already told her I can't eat any of it, so hopefully she yells at me if I try to sneak any! Randall and I are also going to see Just Go With It on Saturday night, maybe the smell alone will be good enough

Have a great weekend, I will be doing A LOT of math and watching movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment