Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hamster Wheel

Hello! What a week!

Not only is my car lock not working properly (well, it works manually), our garage door opener stopped working and I had to get pulled out of the ditch this week! It has been expensive!

I am so glad I quit my math class, I can't even tell you! The weekends are mine again and I can catch up on sleep! I am having issues at work though. I am really getting overwhelmed by the stress. I go through phases where I wish I could just quit and be a cashier or something, but that would be NUTS! How could I walk away from a salary and pretty great schedule, especially when I have a weddingmoon to pay for!

Every week is the same mundane thing.. I am always so tired by Friday that I just want to crawl into a hole and sleep for the rest of winter! Saturday is my only real day I really feel like myself and I always want it to be exciting! Love getting out of Rochester, I actually wear makeup and sometimes earrings! I need more Saturdays!

Speaking of winter, when the hell is it going to be over? I am done! I got a tanning membership this week, so hopefully that will help my skin get some much needed light.

No comments:

Post a Comment