Sunday, February 20, 2011

Here I Go Again On My Own!

Well well well! What does a week of not following ANY specific diet get you? A stress free week... For the most part! If I didn't have a cold I would be even better! But being that I ate foods I know make me gain and not feel nourished, I have put a few of the HCG lbs back on. Cue the sad music right? WRONG, I don't really care that I didn't follow a diet this week, but I did, wait for it... WORK OUT this week! Yep you read it right, I worked out a whole 30 minutes on Saturday playing Dance Central! And I actually enjoyed it.
This week I plan to keep living low carb but allowing a "off plan" meal on Saturday. I have tried this in the past and it has worked well for me as long as I work out regularly... So we'll give that a shot!
Hey, Rome wasn't built in a day! I am just trying to find the best fit plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment