Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 1: The Starting Line

It's Monday, time to weigh in...


I am down 6lbs! WOOOHOOO! That is pretty damn good for a week wouldn't you say?


This first week has seemed pretty easy for me! I am in ketosis, which is ideal for losing weight on a low-carb diet. The biggest difference so far is that I have had an easier time, um... well... ya know... (TMI ALERT) going to the bathroom! I have never felt full to the point of bloating and I think I have slept harder, but still feeling a little sluggish! I have been a little "touchy"! I think I have cried at least once a day since Friday! Over really silly things! I think I am just nervous about starting classes again! That is what I am blaming it on anyways! I have been spending a lot of time alone lately and that gives me a jolt of anxiety for meeting new people in school. I always fear I am terrible at first impressions! It's like high school all over again for like a month, then you get used to it... But I feel really self conscious every time a semester starts.

Just wish the outside matched the inside! But don't we all!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you are PMSing also? I can totally understand why you'd have anxiety over school, but you're still going and that's awesome for you! PROUD of you lady. Love you!
    Ps. This is your sister btw. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Did you watch that episode of Oprah this week where they talked about the things you should do in 2011? There was a guy on there who wrote a book about being happy and how to lose weight... I thought about buying it and sharing with you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did watch Oprah that day! Are you talking about Bob Green's new book? That did look interesting!

    ReplyDelete