Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Resolution Time... AGAIN!

Well another year has passed and it's again time for self renewal. And with that comes self doubt and hatred and a feeling of failure from the year before. Looking back on the year that has passed and wishing you had more fun, made more money, spent less money, got more sleep and lost some weight! I am not going to do that this year! I vow to make this year about being my own #1 fan! As in front row seat at any price, camp overnight in the snow type of fan!

This is 2011! This is going to be a BIG year for me! I am turning 30 in May and getting married in November. Both very scary ventures for me! When I was a teenager I never thought that I wanted to get married, I just wanted to be a successful actress on SNL or winning Academy Awards without hardly trying! Now I am a homeowner, have a great fiance and am going to school to become a sonographer. Don't get me wrong the life I have is fantastic, but there is still something holding me back. My weight!

I know I am not the only one who has struggled with this, but it is so devastating when you have lost and gained weight back! It would be so much easier if I could say that I have always been heavy and tried everything to not be. BUT, in my early 20s, I did lose a lot of weight and looked great! Or so I think now... when I was thin, I still felt I was too flabby! I look at pictures and wonder what the hell I was thinking. I looked amazing!

So now, to get back to a healthy weight and be proud of the accomplishment is all I want! And to maybe look gorgeous in my wedding dress!

So here we go 2011! This is my year! I will be using this blog to not only track my weight loss, but hopefully keep myself focused on self love and adoration for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment