Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2: Celebrate Good Times, C'mon!

Wow, I haven't written in a whole week! Tsk, tsk! It has been a great week for me! On Tuesday my fiance finally proposed! We have been planning our wedding since June of 2010, but I still didn't have a ring. So on 1/11/11, 10 months before our wedding he asked and gave me the most beautiful ring! I am so happy and lucky to be blessed with someone who loves me so unconditionally!
Unfortunately my weight loss suffered though! I followed my Atkin's plan eating wise pretty darn close, but we had some friends over on Saturday night and I got a little crazy with the wine! I had 2 glasses of champagne and 2 glasses of blackberry wine. The wine probably has more sugar in it than a soda! It is so delicious, but I think it stalled me BIG TIME! I only lost .6lbs! BUT... That still means that I have lost 6.6lbs since 1/3/11, so that is nothing to be ashamed of!

I know this week will be better even though there will be more celebrating this weekend as it is my fiance's b-day on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment