Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Randall!

Today is Randall's (my fiance) birthday, so we are going to dinner and out after that! Should be a good time! I will try and be good this weekend, NO SWEET WINE!
Just a head's up, I have decided to try Dr. Simeons weight loss protocol, the HCG Diet. HCG is a hormone that women produce while they are pregnant and it helps burn "brown fat" in the body, when taken with a very low calorie diet (VLCD). On the website for low carb support I frequent daily, there are quite a few people that have tried this and absolutely swear by it. So, I thought I would give it a shot! After the first round I will see what I lose and will continue Atkins from there. I just ordered my drops yesterday, so I am sure I will start in about a week or so! This will be an interesting experiment... I will be posting almost daily I am sure about it. Sure to be entertaining!
Check back on Monday to see if I lost any weight this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment