Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teeter Tot Hotdish

Okay, dieting is the worst! I hate worrying about food all day long! If I eat this now, then I can't have this later... Bleh! I haven't gotten back to the Atkin's WOE (way of eating) and I haven't totally gone crazy either... I am somewhere in the middle. I don't know what to do... I feel okay, but I also know that Atkin's is the only way I will lose weight quickly and effectively. Am I not cut out for Atkin's, do I need a slower integration of weening off carbs? This isn't really a great time to be "testing" out what is gonna work or not work, but I am stumped.

I have been trying to only eat refined carbs on work out days and eat lower carb on "off" days with a free day on Mondays... But I ate a sandwich for lunch today, tsk, tsk! Still under my calories though!

Do I have too many rules? Too little self control? IDK, guess I will just work out today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment