Thursday, August 4, 2011

Double Digits Paradise Countdown - 97 Days To Be Exact!

Ok, so I know that I am the ONLY one that is truly excited about my wedding, but seriously, I never thought I would even get married. It just wasn't on my radar. No one I dated previously made me think it would be a good idea. Even when Randall and I first started dating (6 years ago), a wedding was something that we cringed about whenever people would ask. We are late bloomers I guess! Once we decided it was something we were/are ready for, it has just been so easy and almost effortless to plan. Which is shocking because when I plan things for other people it HAS GOT TO BE PERFECT or I lose my mind! Or maybe the details and plans are just not as important as what the wedding day will be for us.

We are so excited to not only get married, but being able to go on vacation with our family & friends is going to incredible. I mean think about it, we are going to Jamaica with almost everyone we truly love. It will be so cool to always have someone to hang out with no matter the activity. I for one, will NOT be snorkeling or doing much swimming in the ocean as I don't like feeling seaweed or god forbid fish/sea life on me! LOL! I love the beach, I love walking on the beach, I love the sound of the waves and of course love the sun! I will do my fair share of wading, but don't like to get too deep into the ocean... Too much sand in nooks & crannies! And I would hate for Randall to miss out on those things, just because he has no one to go with. So it's gonna be just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment