Monday, July 11, 2011

Tip Top Shape... For A Circle!

So as you saw from my post at midnight today is Day 1. I weighed in this morning and I about died. 220.2 lbs. OH MY GOD! How did I? Why did I?

If a stranger heard me take a shower this morning, they could have probably guessed how unhealthy I am. I am so gassy and the sounds coming from me are nothing short of disgusting. Bodies shouldn't sound like that, LOL!

At first, I tried to justify the 7 lbs gain since I last weighed in... Yesterday can only be known as binge eating. We had Perkins for brunch where I downed a full country omelet and 3 pancakes. Dinner was Godfather's Pizza and cheese sticks, I only had 1 piece of pizza though... I was saving room for popcorn and Peanut Butter M & Ms at the movie theater! Wonder why I am so bloated today? I also just started my TOM (time of month)... But really these are just excuses!

I can't change my starting number, and I think I need that "gun to my head" as a jumping off point to restart what I sent out to change last summer, this winter and everyday in between. Food keeps winning and controlling my life. Today I am taking it back, if only for 4 months.

Hi my name is Robyn, and I am a carb/junk food addict. On July 11, 2011 I...

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment