Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Fever

HOLA! This week has been nice, I am on Spring Break and haven't even given school a thought since last Thursday! As far a diets go, I would say I am not following one. My plan was to start a work out routine and stick with it for a couple of weeks before changing my diet back to low carb. In my head, it makes me feel like I will stick with working out during the diet transition, rather than adding exercise in after not working out... Well Monday I did some weight training and played Dance Central. My legs hurt like CRAZY! For like 2 days! Yesterday Randall and I went for a walk. Today I will be weight training again! Hopefully tomorrow they are not a sore. I gots plans yo! And they require dancing!

We are going to IA for a friend's 30th B-Day party! I am actually really excited. Feels like forever since I have actually gotten to hang out with her and I am really looking forward to it! She is the sweetest girl and so much fun to drink with! I love road trippin', getting out of Rochester and going to new bars! WIN, WIN WIN! Now... What to get her for a gift?

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment