Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Change Is Gonna Come

REALLY SOON (as in April 1), not only will I use my blog slightly differently, but also my Facebook page. I will be uploading more photos and also showing recipes of what I am eating--all low carb! I will still be using Saturday's as my "cheat", "off plan", "non diet", "fun day". I will be following the "Total Body Makeover" workout regimen and not eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes. I will follow this eating plan until and through the rest of the year... Obviously there will be blips of cheat days, like the Dells in two weeks, my birthday, Jamaica... But other than that, I will stick to this. After making a plan to work out the last couple of weeks, I feel stronger and I know this is what I have needed to add in the whole time. I still am not back to 196, which is where I was at the beginning of the moth, but I will be back there soon. I am at 200... AGAIN!!! I always give up in the 190s, I can't give up this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment