Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Carb Addicts Links

http://howtothinkthin.com/stop-sugar-cravings.htm


http://carbohydrateaddicts.com/cadfnd.html
This link has links to quizzes to see if you are addicted to carbs also.

http://www.freefromaddictions.net/food-addiction/carbohydrate-addiction


http://www.confessionsofacarbaddict.com/


I needed some inspirational reading today! This past weeks grocery list was really cheap, but not so much low carb. One of these days it will click for me. I know I am an addicted to carbs and I know they make me fat. Why can't I seem to give them up?

I know I feel better when following a LC lifestyle, but getting back on it is tough. I don't want to feel the induction flu again, even though I know it only lasts a couple days. I love Coke, I love chips, I love pizza... But are they worth my life? NO! So why can't I stop!?

Why can other people I know eat carbs and lose weight? Especially my bf, he can literally eat anything he wants and not gain weight. Not that it's healthy, he gets bloated too after eating too much crap, but not like I do.

After last weekend and the last couple days I am afraid to step on the scale... I know I have gained. I can feel it in my clothes. I can feel it in my body. I am more sluggish than I have been in like 3 months. I feel bloated and gassy. I am a stinky fart monster and it is embarrassing.

I think it's time to really look at myself and expect a change. How many times can I restart and fail? As many as it takes I guess!

I have all the tools to be successful. I know what I need to eat. I have a home gym. I have time, even though I make a 101 excuses about why I don't. Somethings gotta give!

I only have 3 weeks left of school and then everyday this summer you better see me or hear about my workouts nearly everyday! I have to get it together and stop writing about the fails. It's not over yet... One day I hope to look back at this and be proud of the struggle that I got through.

No comments:

Post a Comment