Monday, May 9, 2011

Things I HATE About Being Fat

This is going to be a work in progress. It is a reminder on why it is hard to be overweight...

1. Clothes don't look how they are supposed to
2. Back Fat
3. Jiggly Arms
4. Thighs... Need I say more
5. Dimpled butt
6. Becoming out of breath by a couple flights of stairs
7. Back sweat
8. Rolls
9. Getting dressed up
10. Trying to be sexy
11. People ignore/don't acknowledge you (happens to me ALL the time)
12. Trying to fit comfortably in tiny lecture desks at school
13. Bras SUCK!
14. Swimming suits
15. Greasy hair/skin
16. Looking in the mirror naked
17. Dancing in public
18. Always being on a diet, always failing a diet
19. Feeling like I smell bad...
20. Pictures taken of me, make me feel ugly.
21. Body doesn't match the person I feel I am inside
22. My posture is terrible
23. Checking to see if I am the biggest person in the room, everywhere I go.
24. Trying to get comfortable for sleeping.
25. Tight Pants
26. People treat you different.
27. Working out/dancing in public.
28. Shorts...
29. When you say "I'm hungry" people almost laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment